My Playlist

Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding pictures #2


Here are some more wedding pictures. Sorry... I didn't do it yesterday, but we've been really busy. Some of them are blurry, but I didn't have any others.



My handsome bro :) also the Best Man


The Bridesmaids





Pouring the sand


The Kiss!!! ( that's my handsome daddy in the background :P )


Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Wegner


Omi and Justin


Me and Uncle Brian


Hannah and Levi


Charity and Kevin


Rachel and Ryan!








The Groomsman did a little song with Levi on the accordion and all the rest on kazoos


The Cake (made by Rachel's grandmother)


Dad and Mom... :)







And that's all I have. Hope you all enjoyed them. :)

In Christ,
Amy


3 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Nice pictures, Amy! It was a good day!

Maiden Princess said...

It was a beautiful wedding and I was so blessed to be a part of it! You got some great pictures! Thanks for sharing Amy :)

It was great to see you today! Took lots of fun pictures. I'll have to email you some!

In His Love,
Maiden Princess

Levi Bendixen said...

Thanks for posting those! Good memories!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!