My Playlist

Friday, October 28, 2011

Been a long time!

Hello!


Wow! It's been a really long time since I posted! Sorry! I'm really going to try to keep it up better, even if it's just a small post. :) 


Well, what's happening in the Wegner family? Well, as a lot of you already know, Ryan and Rachel are expecting a baby sometime in March. I'm going to be an Aunt! :D haha Rachel's about 21 weeks (I think... she's close to 22 weeks... or is it 23... I forget exactly.  She's either 21, almost 22, or 22 almost 23.), and everything is going really well so far. Can't wait for the baby to be born though! 


Everyone here has been doing really well until yesterday, when Justin came down with the croup. It was a little scary, but he's doing better now. The doctor gave him a shot that helped clear his airways up. He should be completely better by about... Tuesday? Poor Jason just started coughing about an hour ago, so we won't be over it for a little while longer. :( He should be fine, thankfully, just a bad cough for about 5 days (the doctor said). It's Lisa that we are really worried about. It's very contagious, and even though it's usually not serious in older people, in babies it can be really serious. If you could all be praying for us, the babies in particular. 

But really, other than this sickness, we're all doing very well. God has blessed us with very good health for the most part this whole year.

 Justin is talking a lot now, and he's pretty stinkerish with his words sometimes. When you don't give him something that he wants, he says, "Oh, come on!" and then stamps his feet on the floor and throws a little tantrum. He's a handful, but such a joy.Lisa is almost walking, (which is great, but it's sad too! She's getting so big! I'm going to have to post some pictures when I get a chance!). She is getting quite the little personality. She's so funny! She's beginning to get into things... a lot. :P And when you find her at it, she turns and crawls the other way as fast as she can. It's the cutest and funniest thing. She knows she's not supposed to do it, and she knows she'll get scolded (then picked up and loved because she's so cute about it! lol)

Kevin is working with Dad now. Well, not with Dad, but at the place that Dad works. :D He (as far as I know!) is enjoying having a job again. He's been working there for awhile now... I forget how long. It's really convenient though, since they only have to take one car! Saves on gas!

All the rest of us are doing school, chores, playing, reading, cooking... just the normal stuff.

I'll try to get some pictures of everyone soon... Last time I posted of Lisa, she was a little baby!

In Christ,
  Amy


2 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Thanks for the update post! It's about TIME you've posted something on your blog... *sigh*
Haha!

Praying for Justin and the little ones!

Love ya!
Amz

Unknown said...

lol I know, I know... one of my friends sent me a letter, and she was like, "you really need to post more on your blog!" and since I had nothing to do while I was staying up with Justin, I did! lol

Like your new picture btw. :P It's cute!

Amy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!