My Playlist

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally... Wedding Pictures #1


Finally! Sorry it took so long... but I didn't have any pictures at all, and I had to get these from my dad's family. It took awhile, but here they are!



Before the ceremony...


These are all taken before the ceremony...

My cousin, Kimberly, with Lisa-girl


The Groom! and Dad's dad (Opa)


Dad's Mom (Omi) and Lisa


Dad and Justin, and dad's bro, Uncle Mike


Mrs. Heyworth and Mom pouring the sand


These are in order of how we walked down ( they missed Victoria and Abigail, and most of them aren't the best pics, but they're ok)

Katie (my sis :P)


Me (I look really weird in this pic. :P)


Hannah


Leah


Maid of Honor, Charity


The two Sarah's :)


Jason and Lemuel (you can barely see Lem in this pic, but I don't have another one. :( he looked real sweet.)


Mr. Heyworth and The Bride!








And.... I'm sorry, but that's all the time I have tonight. I'll put more on tomorrow, if I have time. I know, I know... I stopped just when it was going to get good. haha :P More tomorrow!

God Bless!

~*~Amy~*~

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!