My Playlist

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pictures!

Hey Girls! (and guys!)

Here's some pictures from my camera! I just went through and picked some out... some are old and some are new!

Ryan and Rachel!


Dad and Mom



Me showing Sarah how to do tissue paper


Justin!!!



Dad and I





A couple guys waiting to play volley ball





Charity!


Kevin and Eric at the cardboard boat races (you can just see some of Kevin's boat; the very end one on the right... it's green with duck tape)


Charity and Leah's boat!


The name! lol


Some of the guys in their Viking hats!


Justin and I!


Sarah and Justin!



And that's all I have time for now... I'll see if I can't do some more soon.

In Christ,
Amy

3 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Great pictures! (There even was one of myself.) Thanks for posting. :)

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Awesome pics Amy!!! Justin's soo cute...he's got a gorgeous face!
Wow Amy, you're almost as tall as you dad, wow!! :):)

Will e-mail u soon!

Love ya!
Amz

Unknown said...

Amy- lol, yeah! I told you! I always tease him and say I'll end up taller (I hope I don't though! Then I would be 6'2"!!!) Isn't Justin gorgeous though??!! He's such a sweetie!

Amy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!