My Playlist

Monday, September 6, 2010

Grandpa

Hello.

I was just coming on here to ask you all to pray for my Grandpa. He's in the hospital right now. He had a stroke yesterday morning. I don't know all the details, but they are expecting him to gain back all the use of his arms and legs. Right now, he has a hard time controlling the movements of his right side. Sometimes he is slurring his words too... but they are sure that he will be able to gain back all use.

Mom and Dad are going to visit him this morning, (they are getting ready right now!)

I can't write any more... I have to make Dad his breakfast. :P

In Christ,
Amy


2 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Aw shame Amy, I'll definately be praying for him!! God has everything under control,just trust Him!!

Thinking of y'all! Keep me updated, 'k?

Love, Amz

Maiden Princess said...

I am praying Amy. Please keep us updated. God is able to do all things even beyond what we can dream or possibly imagine!

I love you,
Maiden Princess

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!