My Playlist

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stuffs!

JUSTIN IS 1 ALREADY!!! I have no idea how he is so big! lol I mean, he was that little, tiny, wrinkled thing in the hospital! He was hardly bigger than my hand! How can he be so big??? He's done so well! He's such a miracle! I don't know what we would do without him... he's such a blessing to us!

Not much has been going on here... We watched an awesome movie (well, I think girls will think so. I don't know about guys!) Emma (the 2009, BBC addition). Katie and I loved it... it's pretty funny.

Could anyone possibly tell me if "Little Dorrit" is a good movie? The one starring Claire Foy and Matthew Macfadyen. We want to watch it, but we haven't gotten a chance too. It looks good, but if it's just a waste of time, I wouldn't really want to watch it.

I've got stuff to do, then I'm going to go to bed. I'm going to post some pictures on here soon. Just some random ones... some are a bit old and some are new! Just good pictures I come across on my camera.

In Christ,
Amy

5 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Hey Amz!

Long time no post! Missed you like mad girl! (thanks for almost giving me a heartattack, btw! lol! Just kiddin'!)

Aw! Baby brothers are sooo precious! I'm glad to hear that Justin's doing well :)

Michael's been so cute lately (and down-right naughty too!!) He's into "hide-and-seek" where he's not exactly hiding as such...more like taking OUR stuff, and telling is, "it's all gone" with this adorable, innocent look on his face, and holding his hands out, with his palms facing upward. He's soooo adorable, all you can do is laugh at his antics!!!! And then there's his bad side too, whenever we take something away from him that he's not supposed to have, he throws SUCH a tantrum...luckily he hasn't embarressed us yet, and thrown a tantrum in the shops or something!!!!

Love ya tons!
Amy

Megan said...

Happy birthday to your little brother! It seems like with younger siblings the first year goes by faster than you could ever imagine. It's kind of crazy!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Catrina said...

Hey Amy,

I'm so glad Justin is doing so well! Praise God! :D

About the movie, Little Dorrit, I've seen it and I think it was a pretty good movie. It definitely kept you guessing as to what was going to happen! :D But I won't say anymore an ruin the end! :D

Trina

Unknown said...

Amy- lol that wasn't my fault! I was so busy, I didn't have time to go on the computer! All my extra time I just spent resting! :P

Maggie- Yeah, it does! This whole year has sped by! so many things have happened! Justin has been in and out of the hospital twice because he's stopped breathing; Mom just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago; Ryan is getting married in April... OMW!!! All these things! Our life was very calm and peaceful before! I guess God thought he needed to give us some excitement!

Trina- Thanks! I can't wait to watch it! We watched Bleak House and if it's anything like that (as far as suspense and not-being-able-to-predict-the-end goes, I should love it! :D)

In Christ,
Amy

Anonymous said...

awww, Justin's so cute! :) and, I saw Little Dorrit, I don't know which version I saw...I really liked it though.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!