My Playlist

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mom

Hello!

Well, Mom has a kidney infection. She has a fever (well, they keep giving her stuff to make it go down, but she does have a fever), so that isn't to good. I mean, it's normal, but with the baby and everything...

And... my aunt Jessie had her baby! It's a girl, and her name is Kimberly Grace. I don't know her weight and length, but I know she's big! Aunt Jessie said she is chubby! They have 5 children now. It's kind of funny, because her husband's family always has girl-boy-girl-boy... and so on (or boy-girl-boy-girl ;P). He has 4 married brothers (so with him that makes 5) and they all have girl-boy-girl... and they all have at least 4 or 5 kids! lol It's just kind of funny!

Well, I've gotta go to bed... I'll try and keep you all updated.

In Christ,
Amy

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I do pray for your mom, Amy, and your dear family, that she feels better soon and knowing that our heavenly Father never leaves us nor forsakes us as His children. He is our Great Physician and praying for His healing hand to be upon your mother and the baby as well. :) God bless you all!

In Christ,
Rachel M.

jjfortheking said...

I'll be praying for your mom, Amy. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

God bless,
J.J. Biddinger

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!