My Playlist

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mom

Hey Everyone.

Well, Mom is in the hospital. She has been having a lot of pain in her stomach... and in her kidney. I flushed her naphrostomy (however you spell that!) tube a few times, and that brings her temporary relief, but it always comes back. So she called the doctor, and they said she should come in. So, that's where she is right now. Dad is with her, and he said she is still in a lot of pain. If everyone could be praying that this is nothing serious. Thanks!

In Christ,
Amy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, i'm sorry! praying for your mom ~ Lana

~Amy Thomson~ said...

I'm definattely praying Amy! I hope all is well!

Love ya!
Amz

~Amy Thomson~ said...

"definateyl" =P

Hannahbanana said...

I'll be praying for her :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!