My Playlist

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Survey!

I like doing these things! Hope you all enjoy it! You can copy it and e-mail me your answers if you want.

Date...February 7,2010

Starting time...8:49 p.m.

Mood...Tired and painful! (I've got a headache!)

Outside my window...Is the dark! (and a powdering of snow. But hardly any!)

I'm thinking...Of Ryan and Rachel!

I'm reading
...A bunch of books!

I'm listening to... Justin sleeping, Dad, Mom, Sarah and Jason talking to each other!

I'm wearing...Ummm...! Something that doesn't match! A thick blocked, flowered skirt, and a striped shirt. (I love this outfit though! It's so comfy!)

Yesterday, I... didn't do to much, but Ryan went to Frankenmuth with the Heyworths!

I'm excited for...Ryan and Rachel! LOL!

I'm sad because...We have to do school tomorrow! :(

I'm hungry for...Not to much! I just ate supper!

The song stuck inside my head is...It's really dumb, but I keep thinking of Cletus Take The Reel. (a comedian's version of Jesus Take The Wheel) It's kind of funny, if you know the original song. Here's the link: Cletus Take The Reel You should watch it! It's kind of funny, but really dumb! :)

I want... To go skiing!

I love...Justin! (and the rest of my family, of course!)

I loathe...All insects! I hate (and I seriously mean Hate!!!) them!

This week, my goal is.... to live for God and bring glory to His Name!

Did I meet last week's goal?...I don't know! What was it?!!!

Ending time...9:05 p.m.

***

~*~Amy~*~

5 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Congrats and best wishes to the courtship! Hopefully we'll be seeing you all on the ski trip. :)

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Hey Amz!

I'm so excited for Ryan and Rachel...*gasp* oh no! Is it announced yet? *Breath out*...must be, cause you just (basically) said it in your post. Phew, thought I was gonna be a flattened pancake in just a few minutes!! =D
I wish them all the luck!

I also loath insects, especially spiders...*trembles*!

Love ya,
Amz

Rachel said...

How exciting about the courtship!
God bless!

Katie Wegner said...

YAY!!! For Ryan and Rachel!!! =P We've been waiting for this forever. Well, not quite. =P

~*KATIE*~

Unknown said...

LOL, Amy!
I wouldn't squash you, I would just give you a good scolding! LOL!!! JK

Amy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!