My Playlist

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let's see how this works!

Hi Again!
OK, We'll see if this works! If it does, Thanks J.J!!!!


Katie took these pictures of Jonathan a couple weeks before he died. I Love them!










































He used to stick his tongue out all the time! It was so sweet! You can't really see here, but his eyelashes were SO long! They seriously went all the way up to his eyebrows! And they were really black, and his eyes were really blue and sparkly! He was beautiful!!!
I miss you, Jonathan!

I hope this works!

Amy

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! It worked! Thanks J.J!!! Thankfully, it didn't really take any more time to load either!

Amy

Rachel said...

It worked, dear Amy! :D

How sweet and dear the pictures are..thank you for sharing them with us. :)
God bless you and your family!

Love in Christ,
Rachel M. from Hopejourney

jjfortheking said...

I'm glad it worked!

Those are such sweet photos of Jonathan. He was so cute. :)

God bless,
J.J.

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Aww, Jonathan looks so cute in the photos!! bAww!! He seemed like such a cute baby!

Miss ya,
Amy

Unknown said...

Yeah, he was a really cute and sweet baby! And he had such a sweet personality. He was a Lovey!

Amy

Anonymous said...

awwww! he's really cute!

Katie Wegner said...

Jonathan was so sweet and cute!!

~ Katie~

Hannahbanana said...

Awww He was soooo Cute!! :D
God bless you Amy!

Megan H said...

Hi, Did you see my comment(s) I write on your other entry? He is so cute!!! I say is because I know he is with Jesus!!! I hope everyone is healthy other there were you live!!
Megan God bless

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!