My Playlist

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nathan Scott Wegner



Hello Everyone!

I wanted to post some pics of my little nephew, Nathan. :) 


Ryan with his little son :)


Katie and Nathan


Aunt Sarah 


Aunt Amy 


New Opa (Grandpa) :D haha


Aunt Katie 


Uncle Kevin 


Uncle Jason


Rachel and Ryan. :)


Nana and Opa 
(might change the names... haven't quite decided what they want)


Uncle Justin :D


Trying to keep the little uncle and aunt away from their nephew's balloons. :D lol


Nathan Scott


Ryan showing baby to Justin



That's all I have for right now, but I'm going to get R&R's pics from their camera when we see them next. They have better pictures of Nathan. And we didn't get a picture of Rachel holding Nathan. :( 

In Christ,
Amy

1 comment:

jjfortheking said...

Thanks for posting the photos, Amy! I'm so glad the delivery went well. Congrats!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!