My Playlist

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year!

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe it's already almost 2011? So much has happened this year, but thankfully, it was nothing like last year. There's a new addition to our family; Lisa Nicole. She is doing so well! She is already so much bigger than when she came home! I just realized how much bigger when I put her in the car seat to go out shopping (which was quite... frustrating. Kevin had Mom's card in his wallet, and he was at work. We didn't find out until we had ordered food at Taco Bell, and we up at the window. We had to come all the way home and wait until tomorrow to go.) and she was filling it out really well. When she first came home, she was like, lost in it! Now... She's definitely not! :D

Justin has done really well too. This will be his first winter out. Last winter we didn't go anywhere with him (besides Grandparents, and on special occasions, a friends house), because he could have gotten RSV, which, since he is a preemie, could be extremely dangerous for him. He was more susceptible to it because of the preemie thing.

And... we're going to have another sister! Ryan is getting married to Rachel Heyworth on April 23, 2011. I can't wait! Love ya both, Ryan and Rache!

Oooh... Justin is crying, and we wanted to go skating, so I'll have to post pictures another time.

In Christ,
Amy

btw, sorry about how dark the writing is. For some reason, I can't do it in any color besides dark. Any suggestions on how to change it? I've tried everything I know.


2 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Hey Amy!!

I know, this year has flown by sooo quickly, it's actualy scary :P

*sigh* I'm missing out on everything, aren't I? Skiing, skating...after watching so many scating movies, I'm DYING to try it out, but knowing me, I'd probably suck :P

Hope to chat with you soon!!

Love Amz

Bethany said...

You've been tagged!!!

....by me. :D

~Bethany~

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!