My Playlist

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Extremely Random!

Justin has five teeth! He looks so cute with his 4 front teeth! You can see them when he smiles. Jonathan used to love to show off his teeth. He would tip his head back, and wrinkle his nose up and you could see all 4 of his teeth. It was the cutest thing! Justin hates it when you try to see his teeth. He clamps his mouth shut and won't let you see. If you do get a finger in there to feel, he tries to bite you. So, you basically have to pin him down and swipe your finger really quickly to make sure he doesn't bite! lol He has a little cold right now, so if you could all be praying that it won't turn into anything. Since he was born so early, his lungs aren't as good as a regular baby's, and the risk of getting something worse than a cold is always there.
Ryan and Rachel are getting married! lol I know you all know that, but sometimes I just have to say that! lol It's still kind of unreal that my brother is getting married. When we were all really young (when I was like, maybe 6 or 7), we would joke with Ryan about getting married. We always told him that he would never, ever get married. We could never picture him loving a girl so much. lol Now he is head-over-heels in love!

Btw, Ryan's 20th birthday is this Sunday. Happy Birthday, Ryan! This is going to be the last birthday you have here. :(


Can anyone think of some cute girl names that end in a (u)? Like Sarah? We can't think of any more names, and Dad kind of wants it to end in u.There is Amy, Katie (both ending in ee) and then there is Sarah, so he wants there to be another girl with a name that ends in u.

Well, I need to go.

In Christ,
Amy


4 comments:

Tillie said...

Well, as far as names go there's

Maria
Laura
Hannah ;)
Flora
Mara
Nora

I'll let you know if I think of any others! :)

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Aw cute!! Michael has a whole mouthful of teeth! He also hates us looking at his teeth...I pity his dentist lol!!!

Well...I'll let you know if we find any names...I'm not that naming type though...I'm going to be busy trying to find names for our new 12 fish lol!!!! HOW DO YOU NAME FISH!!!! You can't exactly name them Harry, or Nick...lol!!

Love you!
Amz

Unknown said...

Thanks for the names! lol, Amy I really don't know. We just find a name we like, and then, that's what it is. I'm going to go look at names now. I'll let you know if I find anything!

Love ya!
Amy

Rachel said...

Justin is so cute with his little teeth popping out! I know, it's weird to think that by this time next year, Ryan and me would have been married for a good six months. :) Very surreal!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!