My Playlist

Monday, August 2, 2010

Update!

Well, Mom was supposed to have stints put in, to help the stones pass, yesterday (Sunday) but they decided to put it off for a day. So, today, one of the doctors come in and tell her that the anesthesia that they are going to give her (through her spine, to numb her) could make her go into pre-term labor. So, Mom didn't feel comfortable with doing that right now, so she's still at the hospital! Sooo, I haven't seen my mother since Friday and haven't even talked to her! (or actually, I did talk to her twice for a few minutes to ask her something... but I haven't really talked to her) If you could all be praying that the stones will pass without her having to get the stints in. And if they don't that the Lord will help my parents to know what to do, and that the baby will be fine through all this. They did an ultrasound and everything was good, but with the numbing and all, that could cause complications. Just please be praying that everything will end up ok. Thanks for the prayers!

In Christ,
Amy

7 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Aw, that's bad Amz, will definately pray for her!!! How many months pregnant is she?
Our God is faithful Amy, just trust Him!

Love you girl friend!!!
Amzie

Bethany said...

I'll be praying for her Amy!

~Bethany~

Unknown said...

About 5 months. It's a girl, btw. I might have already posted that, but just in case I didn't! Thanks for the prayers, Girls!

KyAnn said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I just found your blog. I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you become a subscriber!!! :)
KyAnn

Unknown said...

Oh Amy, i'm sorry! Many prayers that your momma will be healed and come home soon, and that baby girl W will be safe.
God is good... Even when we're asking 'what are ya doin!?'

jjfortheking said...

I'll be praying for your mom! I didn't even know she was pregnant, actually. *suprise* I need to keep up with the times. ;)

Unknown said...

lol You should read our blogs more, J.J!!! Sorry! lol

Thanks so much for the prayers! I'm going to check out your blog, KyAnn. I'm glad you found mine!

In Christ,
Amy

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!