My Playlist

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mommy!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I have hardly any time at all, but I just wanted to tell you all who have been praying that Mom came home yesterday! She's doing pretty good, her pain is basically gone (she has some moments of pain, but nothing like it was before) I hope everything is ok with the baby though! Mom said she felt it moving a lot when she was in the hospital, but now that she's been home, she hasn't really felt it move that much. If you could all be praying about that.. :) Thanks so much for praying all this time!

Gravy is burning.... Have to go!

In Christ,
Amy

4 comments:

Catrina said...

Hey Amy,

I'm so glad to here that your mom is doing better. I'll be praying for her and the baby.

God bless!

Catrina

Bethany said...

That's great that your mom is feeling better! I'll definitely be praying for her and the baby, always in God's hands. God Bless!

Love in Christ,
Bethany

jjfortheking said...

I'd glad your mom is home! Praise God!

It was good (momentarily) seeing you during the boat race. :)

Megan said...

Amy,

I am so glad that your mom is starting to feel better. That is SO good to hear.

I am new to your blog and following yo. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!