My Playlist

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


I got a Sunshine award from Bethany at Asher Acres! Thanks Bethany!


#1 Your favorite color.

Hmmm... That's a hard one! I like most light colors! My fav is probably purple.

#2 Your favorite branch of the military.
Probably the marines.

#3 What is you dream vehicle.
Just any that looks nice! I really don't have a favorite!

#4 Hats of choice if any.

I don't really wear hats! I only wear hats in the winter! (and I hate those)

#5 What’s the last movie you watched?

Sense and Sensibility (BBC)
#6 Have you ever had a pet?

Not one all to myself, but we have a poodle right now. (he's the 6 dog that we've gotten!)

#7 What is your favorite movie or TV show character?

Probably Eleanor Dashwood. She was really good!
#8 Do you have any firearms?

No, :( I would like to get one, but I'm not allowed too. :(

#9 Favorite 2 quotes?


I don't really have any favorite quotes!


#10 Have you had a MRE?

Nope!

I award:

Amy T.

Ryan

Kevin

And I really don't know anyone else to do!

God Bless!!!

Amy

3 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Awesome Amy!! Tnx for awarding me!!

Love ya,
Amy

jjfortheking said...

Great post, Amy!

Maiden Princess said...

Cool! I totally relate to the no hats thing. I don't like them either :) We need to get together soon but it was nice to talk to you on the phone on Saturday. Congrats on the camera. I'm so excited for you :)

In Him Alone,
Maiden Princess

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!